Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life is so beautiful...... live it up......!!! :)

 Il start my blogging with what i learnt so far....May be twill have many mistakes... So kindly forgive...Once upon a time I was sitting with God jus having a chat with Him... At that time He created a new life and sent to earth.. I asked Him why.. I found me lying near my mom looking at everyone around me with a surprise look.. I still dono for the answer for my question but He gave me few hints which i have discovered here...

  1. To dive into the ocean of parents luv and affection and to be pampered..
  2. To  fight with siblings but never let them down any time..
  3. To luv  my friends truely no matter how many defects they have, until their luv is true..... 
  4. To jus give a smile on seeing any known person..
  5. To help people in need though i have less..
  6. To show not hatred to people though they have many defects.. 
  7. To enjoy a child's innocence and the sweetness of music...
  8. To dream about beautiful things and make them come true through my effort...
  9. To make people round me happy...
  10. To believe HIM always even though he troubles me sometimes...  
  11. To not be bigheaded even after learning a lot and to keep learning with a quest...                                                                                                                                                         I have jus understood these and not implemented all.. I believe in Him to help me implement these and also to discover new things and reach Him with what i have learnt so that i cud live happily ever then.......... 

3 comments:

  1. Hi my dear sis, good concept.Very spiritual though.Good effort for a first blog.Continue blogging.I am following you.

    ReplyDelete